Royal Wootton Bassett Tuneless Choir
The Royal Wootton Bassett Tuneless Choir burst into song on the evening of Tuesday 29th January 2019.
Like all Tuneless Choirs, singers from different backgrounds and all ages come together to enjoy the release of endorphins as they sing popular songs in their own unique ways. No pressure, no judgement, just confidence-boosting fun and a great atmosphere under the direction of Lis Hazell, a former primary school teacher and experienced Tuneless Choir leader who believes passionately that singing should be enjoyed by everyone.
Sessions are held every Tuesday from 7.30pm to 8.45pm, at The Angel Hotel, 47 High Street, Royal Wootton Bassett, Wiltshire, SN4 7AQ. There is an opportunity to socialise in the bar afterwards!
2020 Term Dates
- Spring: 8 weeks – 7th, 14th, 21st & 28th January; 4th, 11th, 18th & 25th February
- Easter: 8 weeks – 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th & 31st March; 7th, 21st & 28th April
- Early Summer: 9 weeks – 5th, 12th, 19th & 26th May; 9th 16th, 23rd & 30th June
- Late Summer: 8 weeks – 7th, 14th, 21st & 28th July; 11th, 18th & 25th August
- Autumn: 7 weeks – 8th, 15th, 22nd & 29th September; 6th, 13th & 20th October
- Winter: 7 weeks – 3rd, 10th, 17th & 24th November; 1st, 8th & 15th December
Please note: there will be no sessions on 14th April, 1st September and 27th October 2020.
All newcomers start off by attending a Tuneless taster session. As the name suggests, this will give you the full Tuneless experience without committing you to joining the choir straight away. Taster sessions cost £8. Once you’ve decided that we’re the choir for you, you’ll be asked to officially register as a new member. Registration costs £10, which also includes the cost of the accompanying session and a voucher for your very own personalised Tuneless songbook and name badge.
After that, if you’d prefer to keep things flexible, our pay-as-you-go option is £8 per session. Alternatively, we offer pre-pay deals at the start of each term, with the price equivalent to £6 per session.